About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing?

I know that everyone says that they're bored but please sympathise with me as i say "im bored". I normally blog when i have something to talk about, but the only reason im blogging is because i feel like i haven't been contributing much to this blog. But i will tell you what i did over the weekend. My cousin Harrison and I went segwaying! For all you who aren't aware with that funny word, segways are the twi wheeled machines that police officers in amusement parks and malls ride. It was so much fun(and easy). I was surprised at the easiness of the segway because im not normally good at those types of things. Well this post is over and I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment