About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

We're Cool






My lil ukulele came in yesterday! It is so beautiful and I'm so excited to learn how to play xD you can't really tell the size, but it's really small n' cute.
My research paper for school is on the indie music revolution. It is very inspiring and so interesting. I watched a documentary on how mega record labels are polluting music and bribing radio stations to play their songs over and over... So sad. That is why the top 20 songs on the charts are all the same gay pop songs!
Also, I went into the city yesterday and wandered into an American Apparel. It is really cool. I got these fab high waisted black corduroy shorts that I am loving so much. Especially when I wear them with my vans.
Ahhh I have so much to blog about! But I'll save some of it for later.
Have a superb rest of the week
D-Dawg

1 comment: