About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Friday, February 18, 2011

This Madame'...is Versailles.


Can you imagine someone taking away a puppy from you at the mere age of fourteen? Let me tell you the tale of Marie Antoinette. She was the last Queen of France. From being a fashion icon to being decapitated, Antoine' was a very complex young woman. If you're wondering why I'm such a cornucopia of knowledge on Marie Antoinette, I will tell you where I get my info. Jesse's Kids recently watched the movie Marie Antoinette, based on the book Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser(which I also read). I very much recommend the movie if your'e looking for a modern-esque version of the tale of a timeless queen.

1 comment:

  1. http://marie-antoinettequeenoffrance.blogspot.com/2010/10/fashion-friday.html


    read it T.
    -Ddawg

    ReplyDelete