About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Friday, January 7, 2011

"A Sea of Goldfish"


Okay, so it's T. The other day, my friend and I were eating in the library, which in not necessarily allowed. We were in there partially to study and partially to feel rebellious. One of our teachers walked in as my friend was talking about him, saying, "He's too old to hear us, we'll be fine." I'm pretty sure he heard. He asked us if we had permission to be eating in the library, and we said yes. My friend then dropped a gold fish on the floor and my teacher said, "Make sure you pick that up, because if you don't, pretty soon there will be a sea of goldfish all over the library!" he then started laughing hysterically, and we managed a smile. And that, sadly, was the highlight of my semester-exam-filled-day!

1 comment: