About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

University of Miami


This weekend I went on a college visit to UM with a few of my friends. It had the usual run down of a typical college tour, except for our tour guide... I can't remember his actual name, but my one friend endearingly referred to him as "cargo pants" because that seemed to be the only type of clothing this species of college sophomore would have in his wardrobe, besides UM paraphernalia, and Harry Potter fan club merchandise.
Cargo Pants had mentioned to us early on that he was a huge sports fanatic, which seemed to be a fairly normal interest, until we reached the football field and he elaborated on his hobbies. Yes, you guessed it, Cargo Pants was an actual Muggle Quidditch referee. And he was a dedicated member of the astronomy club. I know what you're thinking, he's got the total package...and you know what? You're right.
Guess what school I will be attending in 2012...

Love A

1 comment:

  1. OMG A blogged!! This is a great day. WE ARE THE JESSE'S KIDS.
    D

    ReplyDelete