About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GUESS WHO'S SICK?

Hey it's T. I'm sick. D told me to blog about it, but I would much rather blog about why no one has followed us yet. I'm getting a little testy. But we'll make it interesting, The first person to be our follower will get a shout out from us in oar next blog entry!!! So I hope someone will follow us now that we've added a little somethin' somethin'. Anyways, I hope I get well soon. I hope your days wasn't as SICK as mine. Stay Sweet

2 comments:

  1. hey T im really sorry your sick but i thought it was a good blog. i would love to be a follower but i dont know what it is. thanks for blogging again. i thought it was uber good. feel better!
    love,
    champagne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Champagne lovy,
    I have to say the highlight of my day was seeing that someone commented on the blog that I wrote. I'm glad to report that I feel much better! But I have good news, to follow us all you have to do is go down to the bottom of our blog(where it says followers be the first to subscribe) Just click on that, and you will be a follower of us! I hope you continue to follow our blog
    Love, T

    ReplyDelete