About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

STAY SWEET

Hello readers and fellow blog members,
It's D-Dogg.
ugh... i don't know really what to blog about.... but i feel the need to blog something, considering i haven't in a while.
Well first off I just want to tell A that I love her too!! You're the greatest!
I am disappointed that at the time of writing this, we currently have zero followers, but we have quite a few profile views, so spread the word to everyone! And we appreciate any comments (you don't have to have a blog to comment, i think).
And to respond to O-Dogg/ The Bambina's comment:
The Bambina said...

Man I sure missed out on a good time! You kids are no doubt fab.

Yes. yes you did miss out on a good time. but no worries, we'll do it again. ^^ YOU are no doubt fab!!!

Well I have nothing else to say. hopefully i didn't bore you too much.

Yours truly,

D.

:)


The dog walked itself home, ordered a pizza and took a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment