About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

HEY IT'S D-DOGG AND HER SPECIAL GUEST....

Hey its D-Dogg! And guess who is sitting right next to me?? O-Dogg!! Yes, the one and only. She says hi.
Anyways just listening to this song called A Community Service Announcement byJonathon Boulet on this mix tape i made for her as peace offering. It's really jammin and you should check it out. Anyways.... just wanted to point out the new pic of the naked chicken. I kinda puked in my mouth when I saw it. Ew. I was expecting this cute watermelon T-Rex but instead I saw the naked chicken :( But its ok. We're spicing thngs up a bit.
And I want to publicly appologize to Chapagne Lovy for my rash behavior. We don't need to know exactly who you are to be blog friends! So are we cool? Stay sweet.
D
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment