About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Absensce of A

HOLY MOLY MACKERAL!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS! It's A by the way, and i've been wayyyy out of the loop!! Blahhh! So what else is new? Yesterday at lunch D-dogg and T were eating some scrumptous pizza that the juniors supplied for all of us, and D dropped it TWICE! (once on the floor, which she imposed the 5 second rule on....i beg to differ...but its all done and eaten now!) Oh! Oh! And D forgot to tell you all about the AMAZING japanese party that our friend Nizz-Nat had the other weekend. It was super awesome. We made our own sushi, sat on the floor, D even made a few Biblical references, it was a good time :)
When I think of something else fun and interesting to tell, i'll post it as soon as i can!
P.S. I love D&T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment