About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walk-A-Thon-N- Fun

Hey everyone it's T. It feels like I haven't posted anything new in a really long time!! Today I ran into D-Dogg* at school today and we started talking about the "Walk-A-Thon". At our school we walk along the sidewalk and pick up trash once a year. Both I and D-Dogg will be participating in the walk-a-thon. So you could say that we will be making a difference this friday!
So anyway today my loving mother surprised me with a smoothie recipe book. I was so happy because I love smoothies. There are over 90 smoothie recipes So I'll have some fun making some smoothies. Have a great week!!!!!!

DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE
-1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt
-3/4 cup of frozen orange juice concentrate
-1/2 cup of milk
-1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
-2 cups of ice

Put in the blender until smooth (serves 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment