About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

AHHH I'M LATE AND MY MOMS GOING TO KILL ME! jk :)

Hello there! It's D-Dogg and I'm apologizing in advance for the sloppiness of this post because it is 7 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING! Because...... T made me do a post yesterday, but I completely forgot! Because I was so busy last night..... so I'm doing it this morning before school.
Well, one of the things that kept me busy last night was that I made dinner for my family. Now that my sister has left for college all my parent's attention is on me 24/7! And they have it set in their mind that I can't cook, thus "I must learn how before I'm out in the big, wide world by myself"..... (which is totally not true, little do they know that I am an excellent cook and just choose not to do it!) But nevertheless, I made dinner for my parents. I decided to make this goulash thing that I picked out of a 30-minute cook book. It was delish! But it kinda made my throat tingle.... so maybe I'm allergic to chilly powder?? Hahaha..... or it was all in my head....
(you didn't know that you were reading the Julie and Julia blog, now did you??)

Gotta gooo get ready now :( if T and A see me late today you know why!! And want to make a shout-out to our future follower, H-Cat . This kind fellow said he would follow Jesses Kids if I posted something yesterday... so?

Keep it real, Kids
D-Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment