About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Friday, April 2, 2010

THE ZOOOOOO

Hey guys! Its D-Dogg and guess what I did yesterday??? I went zooing!! It was so much fun... I love the zoo. I mean who doesn't? My fav part was that I got to feed a giraffe. It was jokes :) But I also saw elephants, koalas, chimpanzees, gorillas, a bear, an awesome ant eater, and many more cool animals! But one pretty cool one was this tortoise. I was like five feet away from it! I tried to put up several pics from my trip of different animals but it wouldn't let me, so I just picked this picture of the turtle :)
Well, spring break is coming to an end and I am sad :( but that does mean that school is closer to ending and summer is just around the corner! Wooo Hooo!
Peace Out
D-Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment