About Us

My photo
Those cool kids down the block you wish you were friends with.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Woa!! New Changes

It's D-Dogg again and I just wanted to do a post about all the new changes just in case our readers are a little confused... So I think they're are cool but I don't really get the back round, T? It looks like China or Rome! And Jesses Kids isn't really about Rome.... haha but I think the green and yellow dots were getting a little old.... And I like the Outback pic (read First Entry to fully understand it). Gotta go. Maybe you will see a few pics from the Walk-A-Thon....

P.S. Love the smoothie recipe, T! Can't wait to try it out!!
P.S.S Paint. Floor. Cherry. Blame. Friends. Soap. Green. Ya. You. Are. The. Best.
You are no doubt in my front row. And I love oreos.

<3
D-Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment